Country Director - Iraq
Education. Bachelor of Arts in Political Science at the University of Lausanne, Switzerland, and Master of Arts in International Relations at the Free University of Brussels, Belgium.
- Years working in the humanitarian field and civil society. 1 year
- Summary about work history inside and outside MH. I was an active member of Amnesty International while studying. After receiving my Bachelor degree, I worked 6 months in the political department at the Embassy of Switzerland to Turkey. Once I graduated, I worked as a social worker in a welcome center for migrants in Geneva. Later, I joined Terre des hommes Foundation supporting the Communication and Fundraising department. Since February 2017, I am the General Coordinator of Mercy Hands for Humanitarian Aid.
- Brief about the training's she has taken .
- Introduction to International Humanitarian Law, ICRC, Belgium.
- Human Rights and Cultural Diversity, Center for Global Politics of Berlin and the School of International Relations of Tehran, Iran.
- Brussels Model of the United Nations, Model International Delegate, Belgium.
"Knowing what must be done does away with fear." - Rosa Parks