Ahmed Salah Windi
Project Manager of the Providing Leadership and Life Skills for Adolescents and Youth (PLLAY)
Ahmed currently holds this position for projects one is functioning in Salah Al-Din and Baghdad.
Ahmed has a Bachelor degree in Materials science from University of Technology in Baghdad (2016) and he studied 3 courses’ degrees in Projects management, Entrepreneurship and Leadership in 3 countries.
Ahmed is now active in Civil Society and Democracy department in Mercy Hands and he had served for 1 year in the field of Protection.
Ahmed has been actively working with civil society organizations and international publications since 2013, with 1 year of experience as reporter in Aftenposten (Norway) and 8 months in Newswire Network (USA) , Ahmed has been working all over Iraq, covering the stories of the most venerable persons and most conflict affected areas.
Afterwards, Ahmed joined Mercy Hands in July 2017 as an Monitoring, Reporting & Evaluation Officer (MRE) then a Reporting Officer, Project Manager’s Assistant, Intern Project Manager, Project Manager.
Ahmed is also an Alumni of the Iraq Fellowship Development Program UNITAR Hiroshima Program, in two cycles:
- Amman, Jordan. (November 2016 – December 2016)
- Tokyo, Saitama & Hiroshima, Japan. (March 2017)
Ahmed Windi took different trainings over the past few years:
- "Monitoring, Reporting and Defense Mechanism against Children violation in Iraq" training sessions with UNICEF. (2016)
- Certificate of Completion "Projects Management training" with ALISON (2016)
Organizational capacity trainings:
- "Organizational Coaching techniques"
- "Information Management"
- "Governance and Leadership"
Favorite quote: Chaos is a ladder.