Mercy Hands is a leading member of many National Networks and Alliances, including:-
- NGOs Coordination Committee For Iraq (NCCI).
- Literacy Network for Iraq.
- Mawada Network for supporting Iraqi Families and Women.
- Legal Clinics Network in Iraq.
- The Iraqi Transparency Alliance for Extractive Industries.
- UNSCR 1325 Group.
Mercy Hands maintains good relations with all the Iraqi Ministries, most of the Provincial Councils, and many City Councils, Reconciliation Committees, Local Leaders, Institutes, Universities and Academics, Syndicates, and Local Non-Governmental Organizations.